Generally from a same computer can be created many accounts of Facebook, can be used by several people, however if you want to have two profiles of Facebook; You can easily be in the two in parallel. To log in to Facebook in different accounts you can do it by opening different browsers or just opening a window in incognito.
And is that Facebook is a wonderful social network, which allows users to create their own profiles to communicate with their contacts. It is not so difficult to have two Facebook accounts you just have to manage them with different email addresses from the beginning of the same.
Steps to log in to two Facebook accounts from my computer
To Sign in to two Facebook accounts from my computer is easy just have to:
- Create a first Facebook account; We enter the main page of Facebook where we must fill fields with our data such as names, surnames, email, you will be asked for a password for account security, this should be easy to remember and difficult to deduce by third parties. Consequently add the date of birth and select the type of gender.
- Pressing “Register” will therefore appear two words in a security image which must be entered in the field that is located below the image. Click “Register” again.
- Click the “My Account” button in the top corner; Then select “Exit”
- Back to main page
- You perform the same procedure
- Once you have both accounts created; You open another browser or an incognito tab; This way you can manage both profiles at the same time, from the same computer.
- E-mails should be different; And if your preference is also the password although it is not recommended, however that is up to the criteria of each person.
Sign in to two Facebook accounts from my computer, it is simple to have only two browsers, or an incognito tab simultaneously open, to be able to manage both profiles without any inconvenience.