With more than 900 million registered users globally, who access Facebook in amounts over 50 million times a day, has made this social platform the most popular of all. Sign in to Facebook in a few steps, you can do it in many ways with the help of this article.
Sign in to Facebook in few steps from the computer.
Accessing Facebook from your computer is the easiest task to do, viewing it from the perspective where the most tedious will be to enter the Facebook URL, password or email. You only have to access the page of the platform and place the requested data. In the field of the email, you can make any other variation as feasible. Instead of entering the email you can enter your Facebook username or the phone number linked to the account.
Sign in to Facebook in few steps from the mobile device.
To log in to your Facebook account from your mobile phone you have 2 alternatives that you can follow according to your preferences.
Alternative 1: Ideal for equipment included as a low range, also for people who prefer a more traditional option.
- Enter m.facebook.com from your mobile browser, you can do it independently if it is the default browser or from an external browser (Chrome, Safari, etc).
- Enter the mobile number, email address or username that is linked to your account.
- Write the password placed in the registry; If you have made a change of this you must place the last imposed.
- Press “login”.
Alternative 2: Suitable for people with low or medium devices. This option is essential for those who are interested in enjoying the latest updates of the platform.
- Run the downloaded Facebook App on your device.
- Regardless of the operating system, the request will be the same: place the email, mobile number or username of your Facebook account.
- Place the last password you remember from your account.
- Click the “Sign In” button.
Sign in to Facebook in a few steps has never been so simple. Learn to do it from your computer or mobile device.Sign in with Facebook now.