It is possible to consider that Facebook is a social network that has had boom in recent years, it has innovated app for different devices; So that the user can be connected from any place and time. That is why, from a phone you can access your Facebook comfortably and without inconveniences. Just download the application from the web and go.
How to configure login on your phone?
Like all settings, once you start the session for the first time you will have to follow a series of steps, among which we have:
Sign in to Facebook from my phone; If it is the first time you start from your phone, you are asked if you want to log in; With a touch or write the email, the password or the phone number.
Start the session with a touch; Once configured what you have to do is tap your profile photo and start the session, however as a security measure, you can add a four-digit access code, so no one can indiscreetly access your profile .
Sign in to another account and save it to your phone
To start another account from your phone you must:
- at the bottom of the home screen, you will find the option to start with another account
- when you press you will have the space to write the mail or number that are affiliated to the account
- later add password and press login
- if you first log in to that phone application, press accept on the new option, then log in and so the account is saved
Having problems signing in to your Facebook account?
If you are having trouble logging in, try these steps:
- Start by resetting the password, log in with the phone number or username, if you have forgotten the email.
- If, when adding the phone number to your current Facebook account, you still do not receive the confirmation code, you must ensure that the number is correct, otherwise update it and resend the message.