Facebook is a web that has shocked millions of people in the world, which involves them with the innovations that every day include in the network. We all know that we can log in to Facebook from any technology device whether it is phones, tablet or computer. In this case we will try the theme of Sign in to Facebook from my computer. Well, to log in to your Facebook account you must:
- Make sure another person is not logged in from your computer; If so, you go to the top, right of the page and then select exit, this way you will close the session.
- Afterwards go to www.facebook.com then in the upper part of this page there will appear some spaces where you must place.
- The email address; Here you must place the email with which you register the Facebook account.
- The name of the user; This is another option, log in with the name you placed to identify your user.
- The telephone number; On the other hand if you linked your account with a mobile phone number, it is also feasible to enter it, omitting any zero or symbol before the country code.
- Once this series of steps is completed; Enter the password and click on “Log In”. Ready you can enjoy your Facebook navigation.
What do I do if I do not receive the confirmation code to confirm the mobile phone number?
- Sometimes it happens when you create a Facebook account; There are disadvantages, such as not receiving the confirmation code, to check the telephone number. If this happens you resolve as follows:
- Make sure you enter the number correctly; Otherwise repeat the operation press on update number and forward the message.
- Click on “send code again”.
However, you can Sign in to Facebook from my computer instead of the phone number; In case of inconvenience.