Having at least one account on the most popular social networks on the internet is very normal these days. Therefore, this time we are going to learn how to log into Instagram through Facebook. So, if you are very interested in this, we recommend that you pay as much attention as possible so that you can make the most of this information.
From the virtual platform of Facebook you have the option to enter your Instagram account to upload all the photos you want. Do you want to know how? Then do not move from here because in this article we will tell you how you will be able to do it. Find a pencil and paper so that you can write down the points that seem most important to you.
Several years have passed since Mark S. bought the social network Instagram, and since that date a series of updates have been made so that both platforms can work together. That is why many users have looked for a way to link an Instagram account with an FB account, if you also want to make this link, then do the following:
- To get started, open the Facebook app and log in with your account.
- Now log in to Instagram using your account access data from the mobile application.
- Click on your profile picture and go to your user profile.
- Click on the “Configuration” section, then click on “Account Center”.
- Instagram will recommend integrating Facebook to your Instagram account.
- To finish, click on the option “Unify account login” so that you can use both accounts in an integrated way.
Keep in mind that you will have to use the same access data, either for Facebook and Instagram, so that you can log in to both social networks.
If you have done each of the steps in the previous section to link your Instagram account with Facebook, but you have not been successful. Well, don’t worry, you must have made a mistake, and it may be the following:
- You have used different login details to log into both accounts.
- You may not have logged into your Facebook account from the mobile app.
- Your mobile device is not connected to the internet.
It is possible that this error could be due to other factors, but if you cannot identify the cause, you can contact the technical support of Facebook or Instagram.
What happens when I delete my Facebook account?
If you have decided to delete your Facebook account, keep in mind that you will no longer be able to log into Instagram using that account. Obviously your Facebook account will cease to exist, but you can still access Instagram using your access data, such as email, phone number and security password.
Now that you know how to log into Instagram via Facebook, you can share all the images you like today. You do not need to create an Instagram account to have access to all the functions and tools it offers, you just have to use your FB account to enter one of the most popular social networks on the internet.