All the people who have had the opportunity to create a page on the social network Facebook can interact with their followers through Messenger. Although this medium does not allow you to answer everything at once, there is a tool that can generate automatic responses. Not sure how to set up automatic replies on Facebook?
Well, in this post we are going to explain each of the steps that must be followed to enable this function on a Facebook page. It is not complicated, but it is recommended to pay as much attention as possible so that you can do it in a few simple steps.
How to generate automatic responses on Facebook?
If you do not want to lose your followers, then you must respond to each of the messages they send you. Obviously you will not always be available to respond, but with Facebook’s automatic responses you will stop worrying about it. To generate these responses you must perform a small configuration in your account and it consists of the following:
- Click on the “Inbox” of your Facebook page.
- Go to the “Automatic responses” section and activate the “Instant response” option.
- Where it says “Greet people” you can change that text for another by clicking “Edit”.
- Now click “Preview” to review the answer.
- To finish, click on “Save.”
And in this way you can add automatic responses based on the questions that followers usually ask. Do not forget that these responses are only activated when you are online, if you are absent your followers will not have an answer.
How to add frequently asked questions?
Generating automatic responses is not the only content you can add to your page. If your followers usually ask the same questions, then you can add up to four frequently asked questions that will also be answered solar. To enable this works you have to do this configuration:
- Open your Facebook page and enter your inbox.
- Click on “Automatic Responses” and check the box “Frequently Asked Questions.”
- Now click on “Edit”> “Add a question”.
- Add the question and an automatic answer, so as not to be writing question by question, you can add a notepad with all the questions and answers.
- Enable the “Add menu” option so that users can receive the questions in the conversation.
- Finish by clicking “Save.”
Types of autoresponders for Facebook
Not all the responses that you manage to configure on the social network will do the same, there are different types of automatic responses for Facebook and each one fulfills a particular objective. And the types of responses are as follows:
Automatic messages: these are the responses that are generated automatically when you are not connected to your Facebook page.
Instant replies: reply to the first messages that are sent to the page.
Requested Contact Information: Answers the question to users searching for “Contact Information”.
Recommended pages: it is an answer that recommends the user to enter a link.
And in this way you will be able to configure the automatic responses on Facebook so that you can interact with your followers without the need for you to be present in each conversation. Take advantage of this opportunity and do not stop communicating with your loyal followers using this valuable tool, we are sure that it will be very useful.