Do you want to know how to delete a Facebook page? Well, you have just arrived at the right place, because in this article we will introduce you to each of the steps that you must take so that you can do it. Deleting a page is not difficult, but you should pay close attention to the following indications so that you do not have problems.
Whether out of boredom, discomfort or security, if you have to delete your Facebook page, this post will find the help you need to do so. So, put aside what you are doing so that you can take note of the next steps and be able to deactivate your page successfully, quickly and safely.
What should I know before deleting a Facebook page?
Once you start the process to delete your Facebook page there is no going back, therefore, before starting with the first step it is necessary that you know the following:
- Once you delete your page, you only have 14 days to get it back.
- If it’s been 14 days since you deleted the page, you may not be able to get it back.
- Only the admin can delete a page on Facebook.
- You can unsubscribe the page without having to delete it.
Please note that only administrators can delete a page on Facebook, no other person is authorized to do this.
How to delete a Facebook page on PC?
If you are on your personal computer, then you can already delete a Facebook page on your PC. It is very easy and, it is only a matter of doing the following:
- Log in to Facebook with your access data.
- Go to the page you want to delete and, in the left part of the window, click on “Settings”.
- Go to the permanently delete page section and then click “Delete”.
How to delete a Facebook page by phone?
If you have to delete your Facebook page by phone, the procedure you are going to carry out remains the same and consists of the following:
- Open the Facebook mobile application and log in with your access data.
- Now go to the page you want to delete.
- Click on the gear at the top right and then click on “General Settings.”
- Click on “Delete (page name) permanently”.
- Confirm the operation and click on “Delete Page”.
How to recover a deleted Facebook page?
As explained above, once you delete your Facebook page you have the opportunity to re-enable it in the next 14 days. So, if you want to recover your page you must do the following:
- Log in to Facebook.
- Go to the page you want to recover and then go to the “Edit settings” option.
- Find the option “Page visibility” and then click on “Public Page”.
- To finish you just have to click on “Save”.
Now that you know how to delete a Facebook page you can give yourself the luxury of deleting the FB page that you have created with your account. Performing this action is not that complicated, and it is only a matter of following the instructions that have been mentioned in this post. On the other hand, if you want to learn a little more about the tools Facebook offers, on this website we have several articles that talk about it and that may interest you.