Facebook’s streaming platform continues to expand, and now content creators have the opportunity to access the Facebook Gaming Contributors feature. It is a very interesting function that we are going to know this time to discover everything it offers us and how we can access this function.
What are Facebook Gaming Contributors?
Facebook Gaming Contributors is a Facebook function that consists of giving access to other people so that they can broadcast live using your page from another mobile device or computer. While contributors can upload content, their access to the page is limited and they don’t have access to all the features and tools that the creator has.
How to assign the Collaborator role in Facebook Gaming?
Before starting, it is important that you know that only Administrators can assign, adjust or revoke the role of collaborators to third parties within the Facebook Gaming page. Now we are going to know each of the steps that must be followed to assign a collaborator within a Facebook page, and these steps are the following:
- Go to the Facebook page where the collaborator will be assigned.
- Now go to the “Settings” option and then click on “Page Roles”.
- Scroll down and select the “Assign a new page role” option.
- Add the name of the new collaborator, and assign the role to perform in the Facebook Gaming account. (name comes to make the name of the profile on Facebook).
- If the collaborator is going to stream on Facebook Gaming, then the option “Transmission Contributor” must be selected.
- To finish, click on “Add”.
Once each of the steps mentioned above have been carried out, the person who will be as a collaborator will receive a notification so they can broadcast live from the Facebook Gaming streaming page.
What requirements must a person meet to be a contributor to Facebook Gaming?
It is important to have the right technology to do a live broadcast. Therefore, before assigning a person as your collaborator on your Facebook page, you have to request a series of requirements, and they are the following:
- Audio: it is recommended to use lapel headphones connected to the mobile to avoid generating a lot of noise.
- Internet connection: it is important to have a good internet connection.
- Lighting: it is recommended to put the lighting behind the camera, and that in turn can illuminate your face.
- Camera: The camera can be mid-high range, it is not mandatory to use good cameras, it just has to have a stable focus and good video resolution.
Quite apart from meeting the requirements mentioned above, it is important that the collaborator is wise when broadcasting live. You have to express yourself properly and avoid vulgarity to avoid any kind of sanction or penalty on Facebook Gaming.
How to broadcast as a contributor on Facebook Gaming?
Being a Collaborator on Facebook is a trend, and you can also be it to become a true streamer. If you want to broadcast as a collaborator on Facebook Gaming you have to follow these instructions:
- Go to the live stream section of Facebook.
- Now select the option “broadcast live.”
- Activate the permissions to activate the microphone and the camera.
- Add a description for the stream and adjust the location if necessary
- Make some settings for the camera and click “Cast.”
- To finish, click on “Finish”.
Now you know what to do to become a Facebook Gaming Contributors, and if you have a Facebook page you can find a Contributor to start uploading content for you. So, what are you waiting for? Take advantage of this amazing feature and start to gain more popularity on the Facebook streaming platform. Come on, go for it!