It is important to note that the Create Facebook account from my phone usually varies as much by the devices as the Android version that it owns, however the steps are the same. For many people it is important to have Facebook from their mobile phone since this way they can stay connected with more permanence
How do I create a Facebook account from my mobile phone?
Here are the steps to follow to create Facebook account from my phone:
- It is important to make sure that the Facebook application is not already installed on the phone, if so, we go to the Google Play application store and download it.
- Afterwards, an icon will appear, which we will click to open the application, then click on “Create Facebook”.
- A window is displayed, we click on “next” then on the “Register with the e-mail address” button when placing the address we click on “next”.
- Consequently we enter the first and last name and we click on “next”.
- Now, enter the date of birth, press “next” then in our genre and click “next”.
- Once these steps have been completed, we enter a password and give it to “next”.
- The next steps are omitted.
- Once the entire operation of the new account has been completed, we choose to end the registration by clicking on the “continue”.
- The following window is displayed, here we have to enter a code which Facebook sends to the email that we link to the register, then we click confirm, and that’s it.
Facebook is a social network that allows you to create groups of active users, who share a common interest in sharing experiences on a particular topic. For this reason you can create Facebook account from my phone to stay in permanent contact with the group.