Creating an account on Facebook is very easy, although after logging in you have a lot of things to do you should also take care of your privacy, so we will help you to create your Facebook account and configure your security to make the most of it.
Before entering the topic, you must make sure to create an email account to link to the new account we will create. It is possible to find several providers of free email accounts, so do not worry.
Steps to create your Facebook account
- Go to our internet browser and enter the main page of Facebook, where we fill the form with our data.
- In the form, we will see several empty fields where our name, surname, email, the new password that we must use to log in is required. We must also specify the gender and date of birth.
- Once we have our data ready we click on “sign up”. From that moment you have already created a Facebook account.
- As the last step may be some verification that Facebook asks you, as is the case of mobile phone confirmation or verification by email. Some of these may ask you to perform.
Security tips for creating your Facebook account
- Do not use your personal email account on Facebook, this is the best way to avoid unsolicited content in your inbox.
- Do not accept invitations from strangers, this increases the risk of sharing personal information with people who may use it against you.
- Do not save your Facebook account password on your device, even if it is not shared you can jeopardize your internet security.
- Make sure your posts are only viewed by your friends on the network.
- Control each publication that you are tagged or published in your biography if you block this option before it appears visible you must approve it.
Stay on your side Create your Facebook account and configure your security by following all the recommendations I’ve given you.